FOUNTAIN 47’ WORLD CHAMPION #76 RACE BOAT SELLS



This is an old story I found written about me back in 99

Reggie Fountain of Fountain Powerboats, infamous #76, 47’ race boat that dominated super vee races through the 90’s has sold. Mr. George Rod Timinsky an entrepreneur and real estate investor in South Florida purchased the former world champion race boat. When asked what he intends to do with the boat Timinsky said, “I’m gonna race it!” Timinsky is a race boat enthusiast and has had dozens of high performance boats he campaigns on the Poker Run and race circuits through the United States. Timinsky would not disclose how much he paid for the boat, he only said “I paid plenty, but I don’t care, its what I want”.










George Rodney Timinsky 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2005 WORLD CHAMPION CRC RACE BOAT SELLS

GLENDALE BAPTIST CHURCH DESTROYED lN HURRICANE